- Assume the role of president for a day by partaking in meetings and events.
- Enjoy a catered lunch in the president’s boardroom with five of your friends.
- Breakfast with President Shoukri following your day as president to discuss your top three priorities for students.
- A two hundred dollar gift certificate to the York University Bookstore.
- All York undergraduate students are invited to enter.
- Students must submit their resume and a 500-word written or video essay on the topic "What would be your top three priorities that would directly impact students if you were appointed president of York University?"
- All submissions must be received no later than 4 pm EST on Feb. 24, 2014.
- All submissions will be reviewed by a selection committee and will be announced on March 10, 2014.
- All submissions will become property of York University.
- The winner will serve as President for a Day on Wednesday, March 19, 2014.
- For full contest rules, please click here.